On-demand webinar session
Session 1: How the HRA works for employees
Complete the form below to access the recording and slides from our first session in the series.
When a company considers offering an HRA, they want to be sure their employees will find it valuable.
In this first session in a three-part webinar series, we show exactly what the HRA experience is like for an employee. We walk through:
- The basics of how an HRA works
- How your employee can buy health insurance
- What they need to do when they go to the doctor or have another expense
- How they’ll submit expenses for reimbursement
- How your employee will receive reimbursement
- Which expenses are eligible
- How an expense is approved
- How the allowance works, including rollover, recommended amounts, and more
Want to register for the two upcoming sessions of the webinar? Click here.
On December 17, we'll go over how the HRA works on the employer side. And in January, how brokers, CPAs, and other advisors can use the HRA in their business.