Who you hire is key to your success. This is true for new and growing businesses, as well as established practices. And yet, finding and hiring the right employees can be tough. Small practices with limited time and resources need to be smart about recruiting new talent and making each new hire count.
Last week, we wrote an article featured on DentistryIQ outlining 5 quick recruiting tips for dentists - and all small business owners.
Here are highlights from the recent Zane Benefits blog feature.
Article Highlights - 5 Recruiting Tips
As discussed in the article, hiring is an exciting time, but it can also be a drain on staff time and resources.
To recruit and hire efficiently and effectively, follow these five practical tips:
1. Prepare to hire - Before you jump into hiring, take a step back and get prepared.
2. Recruit, strategically - When recruiting, spend your limited time and resources wisely
3. Conduct better interviews in less time - If your interviews feel like a drain on your time, they aren’t working. Take simple steps to conduct more effective and efficient interviews.
4. Hire brand ambassadors - Hire people who represent your practice as well as you do.
5. Don’t be afraid to fire fast - You cannot afford to keep someone on your team who is not working out.
DentistryIQ provides dental professionals worldwide with a comprehensive collection of information on what is happening in the dental industry. The DentistryIQ feature titled, "Wise-up Wednesday: 5 recruiting tips for busy dental practice owners" helps dental practices hire the right candidates, quickly.
What questions do you have about recruiting for your dental practice or small business? Leave a comment or question below!