An arrangement whereby a physician or medical supplier agrees to accept the amount approved by Medicare as full payment for services and supplies under Part B. Medicare usually pays 80% of the approved amount directly to the physician or supplier after the beneficiary meets the annual Part B deductible of $100. The beneficiary pays the other 20 percent.
Learn how an HRA works for employers in our latest webinar
Watch the recording today, and learn how an HRA can help your organization.
480 E. Winchester St. Suite 230 — Salt Lake City, UT 84107
Disclaimer: The information provided on this website is general in nature and does not apply to any specific U.S. state except where noted. Health insurance regulations differ in each state. See a licensed agent for detailed information on your state. PeopleKeep, Inc. does not sell health insurance.