Instead of, or in addition to, paying a fixed amount up front (a co-payment), the co-insurance is a percentage of the total cost that insured person may also pay. For example 20% of the cost of a surgery over and above a co-payment, while the insurance company pays the other 80%.
Learn how an HRA works for employers in our latest webinar
Watch the recording today, and learn how an HRA can help your organization.
480 E. Winchester St. Suite 230 — Salt Lake City, UT 84107
Disclaimer: The information provided on this website is general in nature and does not apply to any specific U.S. state except where noted. Health insurance regulations differ in each state. See a licensed agent for detailed information on your state. PeopleKeep, Inc. does not sell health insurance.